Happy Spring Fashionistas! The Made En France team is eagerly awaiting the joys of Spring in Charleston - sipping on a cocktail outside, taking a stroll on King Street, and attending some traditional Springtime events. With those events however, comes the difficult task of finding an outfit. One that is not too much, but still is nice enough to make your mom happy at those habitual family functions. Thankfully, this Little White Dress by Mars Loves Her just arrived and it seems to fit the bill for all Springtime occasions - from your cousin’s Communion to a boat ride with your beau. Check out the many ways to wear it below!
- Mother’s Day Brunch - For brunch, we recommend keeping it light and put together. Add in feminine accessories like our floral earrings and silk scarf to take the dress to the next level. Check out our Mother’s Day Gift Guide to shop some of these items and other great ideas!
- Religious Events - This Spring, I bet you have a Communion or a special Sunday at Church on your calendar. Luckily, this white dress is appropriate, yet chic for such events. We envisioned our model attending a Baptism and went modest on the accessories and made sure to include our favorite Patt’touch tote, which can double as a baby bag.
- Graduation - Graduation Day is one of the most special days. Accept your diploma feeling strong and stylish in this tailored dress and keep the rest simple. Opt for a dainty gold and pearl necklace like this one to add a pop of detail on the Graduation gown. Also featured is our Rose Mary Suzy Bucket Bag, a great gift for your graduate!
- Weekend Plans - Springtime weekends in Charleston, mean your plans can range anywhere from boat rides to ladies lunches. Therefore, we wanted this look to be fun and playful just like the weekend itself! Instead of letting the dress standout, we used this gorgeous orange coat and this show stopping Fanfaron silk scarf to steal the show. The weekend is a fun time, so your outfit should be too!
- Bridal / Baby Showers - Comfort is key in both of these events! Whether you are the bride or mom to be, or just a guess, showers involve a lot of mingling and being on your feet! That’s why this dresses breezy shape is perfect. Add some chic and bright accessories like this gold cuff or silk scarf, if its a dressier affair.
- Wedding Events - Whether you and your man choose to tie the knot at the Civil Court or you are in need of a dress for your rehearsal dinner, this one fits the bill. We played with the tradition of adding something blue to the day by weaving this Divine Trouvaille scarf into our models hair, giving it a modern twist. Also this insanely chic Rose Mary Suzy clutch just arrived and it's not only perfect for a special event like these, but any other black tie festivity you have coming up this Spring.