We are currently seeking a highly motivated intern with a strong interest in Fashion and French culture to help us in developing our e-commerce platform and associated blog through content, social media and marketing.
If you are a public relations, fashion design or marketing student with a curious and entrepreneurial spirit, this is a perfect fit for you.
- Managing top social media pages (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) + blog to ensure optimal user engagement and build site traffic
- Conducting outreach and building relationships with top fashion bloggers, fashion brands, and influencers
- Creating high quality fashion content using SEO to promote products and designers
- Assisting in styling photoshoots
- Helping during events
- Managing inventory and merchandising optimization
- Autonomous and eagerness to learn
- Deep knowledge of social networking platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations
- Able to work 10-15 hours a week, flexible hours and location (work from home is possible on occasions)
- Undergraduate major in business, marketing and sales, communications
The right candidate will be a social media maven, a creative thinker, and a fashion trend watcher. An interest in French culture is important. Knowledgeable of French language a plus.
Candidates must possess a strong working knowledge of popular social media sites and a command for online community building and management practices. Potential team members must possess a "can-do," winning attitude, exemplary writing and editing skills and the confidence to excel in a fast-paced environment.
Although this position is unpaid, you will gain valuable training and business experience with a dynamic international company.
Send us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com